Carl Doré, Jr.
- Board Certified – Commercial Real Estate Law
- Board Certified – Residential Real Estate Law
We have tried to establish a law firm practice geared to Real Estate, Oil & Gas, and litigation in those areas. As a result of this focus, we routinely are called to the creation of new corporations and limited liability companies, collections for contractors and oil & gas service companies, and a varied level of representation of lots in-between. I have said it before, but truly believe that I’m the luckiest guy around!
Areas of Practice:
- Real Estate
- Oil, Gas & Mineral Interests Law
- Business Organizations
- Business and Commercial Law
- Registered Professional Engineer, State of Texas
- Board Certified: Commercial Real Estate Law, by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Board Certified: Residential Real Estate Law, by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- State of Texas, 1988
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas, 1989
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- University of Houston Law Center, Houston, Texas, 1988; J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas, 1986
- Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas, 1977
B.S., Petroleum Engineering
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Katy Chamber of Commerce, 1998 – 2004
Director 1998-2001; 2002-2004
- Katy Bar Association, 1995 to Present – Member
- State Bar of Texas Grievance Committee, 2002 to 2004 – Houston Division
- Texas Bar Association – Member
- Houston Bar Association – Member
- Texas Aggie Bar Association – Member
- Society of Petroleum Engineers, 1975 to Present – Member, 25 Year Club
- Holy Covenant United Methodist Church – Member
Contact me today at:
"Hi Carl, Thanks to you and your staff for all your help in the sale of Insurance Services, Inc. It was appreciated more than words can say. Thanks again!"
"Carl, Just a small token of my gratitude for your recent advice. No matter the circumstance I can always depend upon you to look after my best interest. Love, Robin JFK Thank you."
"Carl, Thank you so much for coming again this year. The kids have such a great time with you they learn something new. It means a lot for them to be able to hear from the real professionals about their future. Thanks again!"
"I had the distinct privilege and honor to work for and with Carl. He has a great depth of knowledge of many areas of the law including oil & gas, business, real estate, and bankruptcy. He has an enormous capacity for compassion and generosity, and he is well known for his community involvement in the Katy and Houston areas. I endorse this lawyer."
Kevin Koel, Debt & lending agreements Attorney
"I've known Carl for many years and we have worked together in the past. He's an outstanding lawyer who is hardworking, diligent, ethical and zealously represents his clients interests. He genuinely cares about his clients and his community and generously shares his knowledge and experience with other attorneys. I recommend him without reservation."
Rania Combs, Estate planning Attorney